Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

May Wish List!

Spring Wishlist 2013

As spring is finally upon us (Hurrah!) I decided to put together a spring wish. I'm really into pastel colors at the moment, i love blush pinks and minty greens i think they look so pretty for the spring! 
here's a few of my favourite items that I'm hoping to purchase very soon!

Pale Pink Blazer - New look £24.99

Mint Skinny Jeans - House Of Fraser £39.50
               

            
Shoe Boots - Boohoo £15
Bow Necklace - Etsy £5.28










I hope you enjoyed my Spring Wish List, let me know if you would like to see more of these for each season by dropping me a comment!
Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love xo












1 comment:

  1. I've been after a pink blazer for soooo long!
    You may actually have helped me find one haha!

    I'm now following btw :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete