Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Kate Moss Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish

So I'm kinda going through a nail polish phase at the moment, buying endless bottles like they are going out of fashion!
Whilst shopping in Morrisons I came across the Kate Moss for Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish collection on offer for £2.99 each, obviously at this price I had to grab one! If you haven't already noticed I'm really loving pastel shades at the moment and after a little too long debating I settled on '705 Reggae Splash' as I was able to justify my purchase with not having a similar colour in my collection!

Firstly I really liked the brush, it was quite thick and wide making application really easy. (Tip: once your finished with the bottle keep the brush for your other nail polishes!)

I found the colour was quite sheer and needed three coats too stand out but it dries really quickly and too a nice glossy finish. Rimmel also claim each application should last for up to 10 days!

Retailing in Boots/Superdrug at £4.49 each, if you live near a Morrisons supermarket then pick one up for £2.99 whilst they are still on offer!

Lots of love xo






2 comments: